The University maintains a number of maps for different purposes. They provide a great source of campus information and can be used to find buildings by name or location. Links to them and others are listed below.
- Provides building identification by name and location.
- During large events, it may be difficult to locate someone on the Quad. Each light pole is marked so that it can be used as a reference point for emergency responders.
- Provides links to an assortment of interesting campus maps.
- Various maps of campus and Bryant-Denny Stadium.
- Shows bus location in real time.
Tuscaloosa County (pdf)