Welcome to the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs at the University of Florida. The mission of this office is to support, inform and connect the postdoctoral community at the University of Florida. The UF postdoctoral community consists of postdoctoral associates, postdoctoral fellows, and faculty, staff and administrators working on postdoc issues. The Office of Postdoctoral Affairs strives to provide programs, services and support for all at UF working to better the postdoc experience at the University of Florida.
The office is led by a director and guided by a Postdoctoral Affairs Advisory Committee comprised of faculty, staff, and postdoctoral associates and fellows.
Of Current Interest:
- Weekly Postdoctoral Update Newsletter
- Postdoc Development Workshops: Next workshop - December 8, 11am-1pm
- Postdoc Mentoring Award 2014-15: Application Deadline November 30
- Postdoc Salary Minimums 2014-15
- New Postdoc Orientation 2014: September 16 (Presentions and Recordings Now Available)
- Research Symposium 2014: April 21, 2014
- Postdoc FAQs about UF Policies and HR Benefits and Information
- FREE Postdoctoral Association Membership for UF Postdoc Community
- Postdoc Life: Resources and Information for New UF Postdocs
- Postdoc Mentoring Resources