Our Vision, Mission & Goals
Preeminence in education, pharmaceutical sciences research, and patient care that optimizes the health and wellness of individuals and communities.
We improve the lives of others locally and globally through a climate of discovery to develop future leaders in pharmacy practice and science, support research across the spectrum from drug discovery to medication use in society, advance pharmacy practice to optimize patient-centered care and healthcare delivery, and foster lifelong learning.
- Discover new knowledge to improve the lives of others though high impact research and provide outstanding research training in areas core to the college.
- Create, evaluate and disseminate innovative and transformative pharmacy practice models that result in high quality, cost-effective, patient-centered care that improves lives.
- Prepare Pharm.D. graduates to become leaders who improve the health and wellness of individuals and communities and advance pharmacy practice into the future.
- Stimulate a culture that promotes diversity of thought and lifelong learning within an exceptional community of students, faculty and staff.
- Quality Indicators
- College Facts
- Office of Faculty Affairs
- Dean’s Leadership Council
- College Awards
- Calendar and Events