You are here
School and teacher resources
Bring an international dimension to teaching and learning in your school with international links, professional development opportunities, curriculum resources, classroom support and awards.
- Schools Online: Engage students with international learning through resources and creative project ideas
- Connecting Classrooms: Form partnerships with overseas schools, undertake professional development and utilise specially developed classroom resources
- Language Assistant Programme: Find out how students can go on placements in schools and colleges across Europe
- eTwinning: Utilise an online platform to connect and share ideas with schools and colleges across Europe
- Erasmus+: Find out how Erasmus+ can support school partnerships, in service training and teaching assistantships across Europe
- International School Award: Achieve a globally recognised accolade, whether you have a fully established international programme or you are just starting out
- Teach English resources: Find all the resources you need to teach English and more.
Resources for teachers solely in Northern Ireland
Teaching Divided Histories: This programme gives teachers the confidence, skills and resources that will enable them to explore contentious history and identity in the classroom.
The British Council’s international workshops and information sessions are designed to support your teaching and learning.
International study visits
International Study Visits aim to inspire new approaches to teaching across the curriculum.
Debate EU matters in Parliament Buildings
Applications for this year's event are now closed. This year's Northern Ireland Mock Council of the European Union will take place on Friday 10th October 2014.
Become an accredited language school
Find a European partnere Twinning promo
Find a European partner