There are many ways to get help from a librarian — choose the method that best suits your needs:
- In Person: Visit the reference desk (2nd floor of library) during reference hours.
- By Chat: Chat with an academic librarian 24/7. If available, a CUNY librarian will answer your chat.
- By Email: Complete the question submission form and receive a reply by email during reference hours.
- By Phone: Call the reference desk at (212) 817-7077 during reference hours.
- By Appointment: Schedule a one-on-one research consultation by contacting your subject librarian or submitting an appointment request.