The Program will accept applications via the College's Online Scholarship application, between October 15th and march 15th
The deadline for submitting an application is: March 15th.
Applicants must be matriculated, full-time CCNY students. Second degree students are not eligible to apply to the Kaye Scholars Program.
>>Read More about the KayeScholars Program.
- To apply you must complete the College's General Scholarship Application online: www.ccny.cuny.edu/admissions/scholarships-awards.cfm and indicate that you want to be considered for the Kaye Scholars Program.
- Next, once you have completed the General Scholarship Application, continue on to the specific
application page for the Kaye Scholars Program, page 9.
- Deadlines for application submission are posted on the College's General Scholarship Application page.
- If you do apply, please notify our office ( email@example.com) so that we know to look for your application.
for more information
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By Mail: Kaye Scholars Program, NAC 6/316, The City College of New York, NY 10031.
- By Phone: 212/650-8388.
- In Person: Feel free to stop by our office (NAC 6/316).