Georgia College’s new cultural arts center, Sallie Ellis Davis House, opened and debuted its first exhibit to the campus and local community during fall 2012. The house served as residence for local educator Sallie Ellis Davis from 1912 until her death in 1950. Now, the home is a modern-day cultural center equipped with the latest technology.
May 1, 2013
Georgia College to hold May 2013 Commencement
May 1, 2013
Sallie Ellis Davis House honored with preservation awards
March 1, 2013
Georgia College students generate poverty awareness
March 13, 2013
Georgia College shares the art of printmaking
Feb. 27, 2013
Activist Angela Davis lectures on 'new day' in U.S. at Georgia College
• Georgia College Presents Wednesdays at 8 p.m., Fridays at 7 p.m. and Sundays at 4 p.m.
• Milledgeville Matters Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30 p.m., Friday at 3:30 p.m.
• Georgia College Connections Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8 p.m., Fridays at 3 p.m.
• Community & Campus Calendar Monday – Friday at 7:20 a.m. during “Morning Edition”
MBC TV4 ( YouTube Videos)
• Farm Monitor
7 a.m., 11 p.m.
• GC Conversations
10 a.m., 10 p.m.
• GC Coaches Corner
• GC 360 Noon, 5 p.m., 9 p.m.
• City Council 6:30 p.m.
Conserve energy - each Georgia resident produces approximately 21 tons of carbon dioxide each year. For comparison, each California resident produces approximately 11 tons, and the worldwide average is four tons.