Academics at Illinois
Illinois has tremendous breadth and depth in academics, with more than 150 undergraduate and more than 100 graduate and professional programs. A preeminent faculty propels many academic programs to be ranked among the best in the world. This emphasis on campuswide academic excellence has built Illinois' reputation as one of the nation's premier public universities.
Major Academic Units
- College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences
- College of Applied Health Sciences
- Institute of Aviation
- College of Business
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Fine and Applied Arts
- Division of General Studies
- Graduate College
- School of Labor and Employment Relations
- College of Law
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Graduate School of Library and Information Science
- College of Media
- College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign
- School of Social Work
- College of Veterinary Medicine
Other Academic Units
- Online & Continuing Education
- International Programs and Studies
- UI Online (Online Programs)
- UIC College of Nursing Regional Program at Urbana
- Course information, schedules and academic requirements
Register for classes
UI Integrate Self-Service.
Days and times when classes meet.
General education requirements
Classes students must take to graduate.
Programs of Study
Requirements for majors/minors, financial info, overview of academic programs and services.
When classes are in session, finals week, holidays.
- Final exam schedule
Online collaborative learning system
Degree Audit Report (DARS)
Check how you are progressing toward receiving a degree
- Library services
- Undergraduate Library
- Thesis guidelines
- Counseling Center
- First Year Discovery program
- Graduate handbook
The University's diversity initiative, Inclusive Illinois sponsors programs that strive to promote and foster an inclusive campus community.