The City College of New York offers a Master of Arts degree in Economics.
Students may pursue one of two options:
- Option A: No Thesis, 36 credits
- Option B: Thesis, 33 credits and a thesis.
- B0000: Microeconomic Analysis
- B1000: Macroeconomic Analysis
- B2000: Statistics and Introduction to Econometrics
- B2100: Foundations of Empirical Research
- Option A No Thesis: additional graduate courses, 24 credits
- Option B Thesis: B9900 Thesis Research and 21 credits of additional graduate courses
- GPA: Course work must be completed with a grade average of B or better.
- Required courses must be completed with a grade of B or better.
Professor Matthew G. Nagler
NAC 5/139B, 212-650-6205