Art students can borrow digital projectors, Macintosh laptops, VCR/TVs, slide projectors, and carousel trays from the Art Visual Resources Library.
- Students are required to reserve all equipment prior to removing it from the Art Visual Resources Library. The equipment must be returned to the Art Visual Resources Library when you are finished.
To use equipment after posted hours, special arrangements must be made with the professor and Art Visual Resources Library staff.
- To check out equipment, students are required to complete a request form. When taking the equipment, students must leave ID with Library Staff.
- Reserves may be made over the phone, however they must be confirmed by Art Visual Resources Library staff. Do not assume you have the equipment just because a message was left.
- Please be sure that you have a working knowledge of the equipment. Students are welcomed and encouraged to come in prior to presentations to ensure that equipment functions properly.
- Because of the limited number of digital projectors and laptops available, the Art Visual Resources Library asks that you allow for ample time for requests of this equipment (at least two days).