The Office of Web Services provides tools to enhance your website and perform valuable functions for your department.
Click for more information and downloads:
- Analytics – track the number of visits to your website
- Email newsletters and announcements – templates for department emails
- Logos – download web and print versions
- Photos – use on department websites
- Powerpoint templates with UIS theme
- Shopping Carts for online credit card processing
- Websites – official department and unit website
- WebTools info and support – calendars, forms, surveys, and more
Download Model and Premises Release Forms
These forms were prepared by university counsel and cover use of media by the UIS campus, the University of Illinois and the Foundation. These are Word documents so you can type necessary information if needed. Print the forms on your own department letterhead.
Podcasts can include audio, video, still images, or a combination of all three. You can use podcasts to record speakers, interviews with professors, information about your program or service, student success stories, and more.
- Learn more about podcasting.
- UIS on iTunes U includes podcasts produced by OWS and many other campus units.
Do you frequently have news and calendar information to make available to your constituents? An easy way to accomplish this is with an RSS feed. Users can subscribe to your feed using their own browsers or software, or you can embed an RSS feed into one of your web pages.
Contact the Office of Web Services if you need assistance setting up an RSS feed through the Web Toolbox.
The world is awash in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, blogs and more. To learn more and to get help setting up your own social media accounts, contact the Office of Web Services.