- For Registering an Organization
- For Events and Activities
- For Funding Purposes
- Student Activities Committee
For Registering an Organization:
- Student Organization Registration Form (pdf). This is the form that new and renewing organizations must use to be considered for special benefits, such as the use of University facilities, opportunity of funding through ICCB, use of supplies in SOC, and much more.
- Student Organization Model Constitution (doc ). You can use this model to as a guide to develop your organization’s constitution.
- Student Organization Constitution Template (doc). This is another model you can use to design your constitution.
- Student Organization Manual (pdf). This should answer most of your questions about student organizations. If you have any others, stop by the Student Life Office or the SOC.
- Advisor Manual (doc). This is a guide for advisors of student organizations. It includes policies, procedures, and expectations for advisors and student organizations.
- Student Organization Office Space Application (doc) (Due Sept. 15th). Fill this out if your organization would like to utilize office space. (Please note: spaces are limited).
- Student Organization Storage Locker Applications (doc). Fill this out if your organization would like to reserve lockers for events
For Events and Activities:
- Policies and Procedures. Click here for more information on our policies. If you have questions, contact your Student Life liaison.
- Space Request Form. If you are planning an event or meeting on campus, we’d like to know about it. Fill out this form, and you can reserve a space for it. You can talk to your Student Life Liaison if you have any questions. This link will also lead departments and RAs to the proper form for reserving spaces.
- Student Organization Program Planner (doc). Planning an event? Use this guide to aid you in planning your event!
- UIS Student Life Equipment Request Form. The SOC has equipment that you can use for your organization’s events.
- Liability Waiver (pdf). Fill out this form for each participant if your organization is planning an event off-campus.
- Window Painting Reservation. Student organizations are allowed to paint windows to advertise events, but you have to get permission first.
- Button Template (doc). There is a button machine in the SOC that can be used for promotions (or just for fun). This link helps you design your button. Buttons are only 10 cents each.
- Request to Waive Catering (doc). If you are having an event on campus and would like use someone other than the University’s catering services, you will need to submit this form and receive approval.
- Campus Services Request Form (pdf). If you would like to use the services of Printing and Duplicating, use this form to specify your needs.
- Car Release Request (doc) . Use this form if you would like to rent a university vehicle for your student organization or departmental event. Only UIS employees can drive the car (this includes student workers).
For Funding Purposes:
- Restrictions on the use of Student Activity Fee Funds (doc). This link takes you to the guidelines of funding organization events.
- SOFA Funding Request Form. Would you like to request funding from ICCB to sponsor an event? Complete this form by 5pm on the Friday before the meeting. Click here for a list of meeting dates.
- SOFA By-laws (pdf). Here is everything you ned to know about this organization.
- SOFA Program Report Form. If your organization receives SOFA/ICCB funding, you must complete this form within 10 business days to evaluate your event.
- UIS Speakers’ Awards Request for Funding (doc). If your organization would like to get some assistance in bringing a speaker to campus, you can apply for funding here!
- Request for Reimbursement. If you would like to be reimbursed by your organization for expenses incurred for an event, you will need to complete this form.
- Request for Gift Card (doc). Don’t have enough personal funds to wait for a reimbursement from your organization? Use this form to apply for a Gift Card (paid for by your organization’s funds or from a SOFA/ICCB allocation) to purchase items for your event. Please note: These forms are due no later than 5pm each Monday
- Request for Cash Box
- Student Conference Funding Application