Student Activities Committee 2015-2016
- Chair – Kylie Gilmore
- Vice-Chair of Finance & Co-Sponsorship -Marissa Farris
- Vice-Chair of Internal Affairs & Communication -
- Vice-Chair, SGA Liaison – Makilah Alexandar
- Advisor – Mary Umbarger, Student Organization & Leadership Coordinator
- Comedy -
- Coffeehouse – Alicia Bryant
- Education, Personal Growth and Diversity -
- Film – Namitha Sindhu
- Marketing – Kowsalya Viswanathan & Nilesh Boddapati
- Off-Campus & Travel – Lizzy Thomas
- Performance – Gella-Kate Meeks
- Special Events – Raven Wilson & Aretha Hughes
- Traditions – AJ Jackson & Kylah Foster-Griffin
To contact any of the executive board or coordinators please send an email to the SAC Account. Put the coordinators name in the subject line for a faster response.
What do the coordinators do?
Each of the coordinators are responsible for the aspects of planning a SAC event. For example, the Coffeehouse Coordinator, with the assistance of our advisor, is responsible for hiring a performer, reserving a space for the event, setting up the sound system and lights, advertising for the event, and welcoming the performer to UIS! Each coordinator is expected to attend weekly meetings, serve 2 office hours a week and assist with SAC events throughout the semester.