The UIS housing contract is a legally binding contractual agreement, and should be considered a commitment for both the fall and spring semesters.
- The contract’s dates run from the beginning of the fall semester to the end of the spring semester.
- There is a separate contract for summer.
Information and Forms:
Deadlines for Cancelling/Modifying Applications and Contracts
Current/prospective residents MUST modify housing contracts before the dates shown below or you will be charged for placement in housing.
- Fall Semester – June 15
- Spring Semester – November 15
- Summer Semester – April 15
- Prospective Residents may apply for UIS housing anytime regardless of the above dates.