Selected Links and Forms for Current Students
- Apply to be an RA
- Contract Cancellation Request
- Contract Deadlines
- Damage Charge List
- Decor for Your Room/Apartment
- Domestic Partnership Form
- Emergency Action Plan
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Guest Registration Form
- Housing Commons Hours of Operation
- Important Dates
- Judicial Appeals
- Mail and Packages
- Meal Plans
- Off-campus Apartments
- Request for Event Space and Amenities
- Residence Life Policies
- Resident Housing Association (RHA)
- Residential Addresses
- Returning Student Room Selection (Contract Renewal)
- Space Changes
- Student Health 101
- TV Listings
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) – Find out more about how to limit the access the your UIS record. Follow the link at the bottom and fill out the form.
- Parking – Complete the form for a parking hang tag to park on the UIS campus.
- Safety and Security – Includes general safety tips for our residents.
- Springfield Mass Transit – Provides bus service between downtown, the main campus, housing, and Lincoln Land Community College.
- Springfield Amtrak Station – The train allows for fairly inexpensive travel to many places including St. Louis and Chicago.
- UIS Crime Statistics – Check out our crime rate. UIS is one of the safest universities in Illinois.