Global Health Scholarship
Nursejournal.org is offering the Global Health Scholarship. This is a merit-based annual award valued at $3,000. It is open to students in Public Health, Nursing and Medicine. The details can be found at Nursejournal.org. The deadline for applying is July 15, 2105.
We will post information about available scholarships here, so please check often for postings. You may also want to visit the National Environmental Health Association and the American Public Health Association for scholarship opportunities.
Useful Web Sites
- AAAS – American Association for the Advancement of Science
- AAHE American Association for Health Educators
- APHA – American Public Health Association
- CDC – Centers for Disease Prevention and Control
- EHAC – National Environmental Health Science and Protection Accreditation Council
- HHS – US Department of Health and Human Services
- NAWHO – National Asian Women’s Health Organization
- NEHA – National Environmental Health Association
- NIH – US National Institutes of Health
- WHO – World Health Organization
- Public Health Online
- DHS – Illinois Department of Human Services
- IDPH – Illinois Department of Public Health
- IEPA – Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- IPHA – Illinois Public Health Association
- Illinois – State of Illinois
- IEHA – Illinois Environmental Health Association
The HPCareerNet Partner Network connects with many organizations that provide links to many education, career, and professional opportunities. Please visit their HPCareer.Net student web page to get started.
The Association of Environmental Health Academic Programs sponsors a web site that discusses EH careers, degree programs, education funding opportunities, and EH job links. Follow this link for Careers in Environmental Health.
Freeresource for students interested in master’s in public health programs
including job & career options and free online courses: MPH Programs List