- Choose a Major
- Department of Political Science
- Master's Degree
- Application Requirements
The Master’s Degree – Application Requirements
To be eligible for full admission to the Political Science Master’s Degree Program applicants must have earned a baccalaureate degree with a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
The application requirements are the same for the on-campus program and the online program. All applicants must complete the UIS Graduate Application process. GRE scores are not required.
To apply to the UIS Political Science Master’s Program applicants must:
- Complete the UIS Graduate Application found at http://www.uis.edu/admissions/applyNow.html
- Submit official copies of their transcripts from all colleges and universities they attended to the UIS Admissions Office.
- Submit the application fee to the UIS Admissions Office ($60 for domestic applicants and $75 for international applicants).
- International applicants must submit proof that they satisfy the UIS English proficiency requirements (found at http://www.uis.edu/admissions/international/graduate.html#epa).