Student, faculty and staff parking
All vehicles operated or parked on University property by a full or part-time student, faculty member, employee, or staff member must display a valid hang tag.
- Parking Hang Tags for the Spring Semester Available for Purchase Online beginning January 5, 2016
- BEFORE stopping by the Parking Operation’s Office to pickup the Parking Hang Tag, please make sure to Purchase Online the Parking Hang Tag
- EXTENDED HOURS of 8:30 am to 6:00 pm January 11-14 and January 19-21
- Ticket Citations begin Tuesday February 2 at 6:00 PM for all vehicles which do not display a valid Parking Hang Tag
Employees and non-residential students with a valid hang tag may park in any lettered lot. Visitors and residential students, please see the map below for details regarding where you can park.
Visitors may park in the following University parking lots, except where prohibited by signs or markings:
- Lots A, B, C-North, D, and I
Visitors may NOT park in any of the lots designated for “Housing Residents Only.” Please refer to Section 4-103 Visitor Parking of the Vehicle Rules and Regulations.
Hours of Operation
Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
CLOSED DAILY 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
CLOSED December 24th through January 3rd
Contact Parking Operations with any questions:
- Office location: PAC 119
- Phone: (217) 206-8502
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday