Student, faculty and staff parking
All vehicles operated or parked on University property by a full or part-time student, faculty member, employee, or staff member must display a valid hang tag.
- Beginning January 7th, 2014 Spring Semester Parking Hang Tags will be available for Purchase Online
- PURCHASE ONLINE before stopping by the Parking Operation’s Office to pickup the Parking Hang Tag
- Extended Hours of 8:30 am to 6:00 pm January 13-16 and January 21-23
- Ticket Citations begin Tuesday February 4th , 2014 at 12:00 am for all vehicles which do not display a valid Parking Hang Tag
Employees and non-residential students with a valid hang tag may park in any lettered lot. Visitors and residential students, please see the map below for details regarding where you can park.
Visitors may park in the following University parking lots, except where prohibited by signs or markings:
- Lots A, B, C-North, D, I (See Visitor map above)
Visitors may NOT park in any of the lots designated for “Housing Residents Only.” Please refer to Section 4-103 Visitor Parking of the Vehicle Rules and Regulations.
Hours of Operation
Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
CLOSED December 23rd - December 27th
EXTENDED HOURS of 8:30 am to 6:00 pm January 13-16 and January 21-23
Contact Parking Operations with any questions:
- Office location: PAC 119
- Phone: (217) 206-8502
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday