The UIS MBA program is delivered in Springfield and Peoria. It is the same curriculum delivered by the same faculty. However, there are some differences.
- Peoria MBA students participate in a cohort format. A group of students begin and end the program together. The Springfield campus is a typical college campus where students select the courses they wish to take every semester.
- Springfield students may take any number of courses. Each semester’s coursework is defined for Peoria students.
- Springfield is a traditional format which allows students to take courses at their own pace and new students may begin in the Fall or Spring. Peoria cohorts begin only in the Fall and continue basically non-stop for 21 months.
- Peoria students pay a surcharge for the convenience of a local weekend program delivered by UIS MBA faculty. (Contact the MBA office for Peoria tuition information.)
- Peoria courses are on weekends. Most Springfield courses are week nights with a few weekend and online options.
See more information about the UIS Peoria Center.