Internship Services provides an academically sponsored learning experience through internships or projects. These experiences give all degree-seeking undergraduate students an opportunity to learn from the community about everyday tasks, professional life, problems, and unmet needs. The process emphasizes self-directed learning, providing extremely useful opportunities for students including:
- Career exploration
- Exploration of additional learning needs (i.e. Do I want to go to grad school?)
- Development of skills and experience that can be added to a resume
- Networking opportunities with professionals in the field
- Increased awareness of community, diversity, and public affairs
- Check out this article: Value of Applied Internships
To learn more about our program and how to complete an Internship for credit of your own, please explore our website. Much information about going through the Internship process can be found on the Students pages. Also, take a look at our Point of Pride.