UIS Programs: Summer Study Abroad
- Global Experience Program Application Procedures Colima Central Plaza
Short Term Summer Study Abroad Programs:
- Japanese Language and Culture in Ashikaga, Japan – June 2016
- Public Health in The Gambia – May/June 2016
- Creativity, Design Thinking and Entrepreneurial Mindset (Experience in Taiwan) Summer 2016
- Chinese Language and Culture – July/August 2016
- Irish Studies – July/August 2016
- Radboud University (the Netherlands) summer offerings – 2016
Applications Deadlines for UIS Global Experience Programs for the summer of 2016:
- Language and Culture of Japan March 30th
- Chinese Language and Culture March 30th
- Public Health in Gambia – March 1st
- Irish Studies – March 30th
Payment of one half of the program fee for each of these programs is due by the application deadline.
UIS is a member of the International Student Exchange Program (ISEP) network. Member institutions offer summer study opportunities each year. The application deadline for priority consideration is Feb. 1.