UIS provides or coordinates many paid internship, assistantship, and scholarship programs for graduate students, some of which include tuition waivers. We encourage you to explore these valuable opportunities for pre-professional development and funding support.
- Graduate Assistantships (teaching, research, pre-professional, and general)
- Graduate Public Service Internship Program
- Illinois Legislative Staff Internship Program
- Whitney M. Young Fellowship Program
- Public Affairs Reporting scholarships
In addition to these programs, there are other financial assistance and student employment opportunities at UIS. Please visit the UIS Office of Financial Assistance and Student Employment for more information.