The planning for special events takes time and preparation. Please give us enough time to plan your event by adhering to the following guidelines:
- Space must first be reserved through the Conference Center: contact email@example.com or 217-206-6073.
- Upon confirmation of space needs, the group or individual should contact Randy Williams in
the Catering Department regarding all services: firstname.lastname@example.org or 217-206-6768
- All details for event including guaranteed guest count, room arrangements, media needs, programs or presentations and duration, shall be confirmed at least 10 “Working Days” prior to event. (Working Days will be understood to mean: Monday-Friday).
- Method of payment and billing information must be received prior to your event, including signed contracts. University of Illinois department clients should include following with all catering requests:
- The name of account to be billed.
- The account number to be billed.
- The name of the fiscal officer for account if applicable.
- The final guarantee for guests will be due four working days prior to the event. The UIS Catering Service will set the room, and will be prepared to serve 5% over the guarantee number of guests.
- A late reservation fee of 5% will be assessed for any catering event order placed less than four (4) working days of the desired date.