- Choose a Major
- English as a Second Language
- Intensive English Program (IEP)
Thank you for choosing the Intensive English Program at UIS! We are excited for the opportunity to help you meet your goals.
The application process is as easy as 1-2-3:
Apply online or download an application form. If you wish to submit by email, please send to email@example.com. (Do not fill in the credit card information if emailing application.)
- In order to receive an I-20, students must submit a financial affidavit (pdf). Estimated costs including housing and food for 12 months of the IEP are $17,000. If you plan to attend for 6 months (3 sessions), estimated costs are $8500.
- Pay the application fee. If you wish to pay by credit card, please call the Office of Admissions at 217-206-4847.
- Once you are admitted we will mail you (via Express Mail) a welcome packet with your admission letter, I-20 document, and important information about applying for a student visa.
If you have any questions about the application or admissions process, please contact Ashley Edge or 217-206-4847.