The core courses of Speaking & Listening, Reading, Writing, and Grammar will give you a strong foundation for advanced academic success.
- 20-22 classroom hours each week
- Pronunciation and vocabulary included in the core
- Interesting, relevant topics that promote critical thinking
- Practice completing typical university assignments
- Class schedule allows for campus activities, tutoring, appointments, & volunteering
- Full use of all campus facilities including media labs, library, and resource center