Department of Educational Leadership
- Principal Preparation Course Descriptions
- Prin Prep Admissions Process 11 19 14
- Admissions Portfolio Rubric Final
- Admissions Interview Rubric Final
- Course Descriptions
- ILTS Principal Test Preparation
Submit an online Graduation Application (after login, select the “Graduation” tab).
Questions or concerns, please email email@example.com or call 217/206-7730.
- Department Forms
- Special Approval request EDL526 531 REVISED 6 19 14
- Student Petition
- IL Licensure Testing System
- ISBE Entitlement Request Form for Principal, Supt., and CSBO (one copy with signature is needed).
- Records and Registration Forms
Records and Registration
Phillips, W. , Day, S., & Bogle, L. (2014) “School District Reorganization in Illinois: Navigating Your Options“. Illinois Associations of School Boards, Springfield, IL.
Picciano, A., Seaman, J. & Day, S. (2014). “Online Learning in Illinois High Schools: The Voices of Principals!,”. In Heafner, T., Petty, T., & Hartshorne, R. (Eds.), “Exploring the Effectiveness of Online Education in K-12 Environments”. IGI Global, Hershey, PA
Swan, K., Day, S., Bogle, L., & Van Proyen, T. (In Press). “AMP: A Tool for Characterizing the Pedagogical Approaches of MOOC’s”. In Bonk, C., Lee, M., Reeves, T., & Reynolds, T. (Eds.), MOOC’s and Open Education Around the World. Routledge, NY.
Swan, K., Bogle, L., Day, S., & Matthews, D. (2014). Assessing Massive Open Online Course Pedagogy. American Education Research Association (AERA) Conference; Philadelphia, PA.
Swan, K., Day, S., Bogle, L., & Van Prooyen, T. (2014). Pedagogical Approaches to MOOC’s. eMentor. Warsaw School of Economics, Center for Development of Distance and Permanent Education; Warsaw, Poland. http://www.e-mentor.edu.pl/artykul/index/numer/54/id/1098
Swan, K., Matthews, D., Day, S., and Bogle L. (2014). “A Collaborative, Design-Based Approach to Improving an Online Program”. Internet in Higher Education.