- After entering the program, students are assigned an Economics faculty adviser and should maintain regular conctact with that adviser.
- All students should meet with their advisers during the first semester of study so a degree completion plan can be prepared.
- Students should also consult with their advisers before registering for their last semester to ensure that all requirements are met.
- It is the student’s responsibility to be aware of and fulfill all degree completion requirements. The student’s DARS report (an unofficial electronic audit of degree progress) should be reviewed every semester.
University of Illinois Springfield
One University Plaza
Springfield, Illinois 62703-5407
- © 2014 University of Illinois Springfield
Connect With Us
Connect with us: