Grant Opportunity from the Asian Cultural Council, deadline November 1, 2014
According to the ACC’s website, “Any individual or institution with an abiding passion and interest in cultural exchange between the United States and the countries of Asia, as well as among the countries in Asia can join the ranks of the Asian Cultural Council’s stellar alumni community by applying for financial and program support.
“Each year the ACC funds about one hundred of today’s established masters in their fields and tomorrow’s rising stars in areas as diverse as archeology, architecture (design, theory, and history), art history, arts administration, arts criticism, choreography, composition, conceptual art, conservation, crafts, dance, design (noncommercial), film making, installation art, museology, music, new media, painting, photography, printmaking, sculpture, theater, video art, video conservation, and work that defies categorization.”
The Council offers grants for individuals and grants for organizations. If you are interested in pursuing either, please contact Sarah Jennings, Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations in the UIS Office of Development.
- Faculty and Staff Set Record
- James J. Pancrazio Scholarship Fund Now Endowed
- UIS Athletics Welcomes Paul Kabbes, Associate Director for External Operations
- China Exchange Program fund honors retired professor Dr. Stephen Schwark
- Joan Buckles Retires
- Moy Fund Generates Inaugural Grants
- Pave the Way Fund will raise funds to turf Kiwanis Stadium and establish the Aydin Gonulsen endowed scholarship.
- Bank of Springfield Gift Boosts Momentum for UIS Athletics.
- Access Illinois Scholarship Initiative: Providing Access to Students in Need
- Prairie Stars Institutes a New Booster Club: The STARS Club