Four Ways to Give
Send a check
- Make the check payable to UIS/UIF (University of Illinois at Springfield/University of Illinois Foundation).
- If you know the name of the fund you want to give to, write that on the comment line.
- Include a note letting us know your intent.
- Send to Office of Development, One University Plaza, MS PAC 591, Springfield, Illinois, 62703-5407
Complete a gift card
- Download the card
- Follow the instructions on the card and send it in with your check.
- Look for a fund here.
(You can always call our office; we’ll help you find what you want).
- Once you find the fund, click on the donate button. You’ll be taken to an online giving page.
Bring us a gift in person
You’re welcome to bring your gift (cash or check) to the Public Affairs Center at UIS, Room 591–and then we have the pleasure of thanking you in person!
Kinds of Gifts
- Annual Gifts: Given during a fiscal year for use during that year; includes gifts to the UIS Fund, any specific fund you choose (see Choose a Fund), or gifts to scholarship funds.
- Planned Gifts: Prepared with help from our gift officers; includes funds of your own designs or an unrestricted gift.
- Matched Gifts (we can help you find out if your gifts qualify)
How to Learn More
We have on staff personnel specially trained to answer your questions about gifts and planning. Please feel free to call or email them.
The University of Illinois Foundation
UIS partners with the Foundation to meet all your gift planning needs.
We welcome your inquiries. Please use the contact information below.