Who should apply for Continuing Education? Anyone who is certified, licensed, has entered the workforce, feels they want to improve their knowledge of interest, or has been required to obtain CEUs (Continuing Education Units) in order to continue or advance in the workplace.
Selecting courses 1. If you are employed check with your employer to see what CEUs are accepted and see if your organization offers any discounts or reimbursement for CEUs.
2. Go to our website ( http://www.uis.edu) to view our Continuing Education offerings.
4. Get course descriptions reviewed and approved (if required) by your employer.
3. Plan accordingly. Seek a time when you can competently complete the course in the given time frame. NOTE: Each course may be offered for different lengths of time.Register 1. Go to our website http://www.uis.edu/continuingeducation/
2. View the class catalog, then click on Classes or Event Registration
3. Choose the class you want to attend and click “Add to cart” button
4. Review your Cart and then click the “Checkout” button to continue
5. Create an account if you are a new user and log in with an email and password6. Continue checking out to purchase the class.
Blackboard Collaborateceo@uis.edu or the instructor prior to registration.