- Center for Online Learning, Research and Service
- How to
- Make a Blackboard Course Available
Make a Blackboard Course Available
You have the option of making your course available at the beginning of the semester and unavailable at the end of the semester.
All course shells are made available on the first day of class for the semester, if the instructor has not made the course available previously.
Likewise, courses for the previous semester automatically close to students the Friday before courses begin for the next semester.
To make your course available:
- Go to the course you wish to make available to students.
- Under the Control Panel, click on Customization.
- Click on Properties.
- Scroll down the page to Option 3, Set Availablity.
- Select “Yes.”
- Click Submit.