- Center for Online Learning, Research and Service
- Getting Started
- Online Learning: The Student Perspective
Online Learning: The Student Perspective
“In their own words…” shows some of our students discussing their experiences with UIS online programs.
To view the entire video (about 45 minutes), click here.
To view individual student perspectives, click on their names below.
- Carla Ross, Management Information Systems Woman with computer on couch.
- Sonja Moritz, Liberal Studies
- Robert Schultz, Liberal Studies
- Laurie Harrington, Liberal Studies
- Amy Turasky, Educational Leadership
- Myron Highfield, Liberal Studies
- Vera Garrett, Educational Leadership
- Jeff Miller, Management Information Systems