Welcome, William Wilson, new CLS faculty who will be starting in August, 2015!
Mr. Wilson is a clinical chemist and certified medical laboratory professional who is coming to us from J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College in Richmond, VA. He is thrilled to be coming back to central Illinois where he has family.
CLS Awards Announced
Congratulation to the senior CLS students who were selected for the following 2015 awards:
CLS Student of the Year: Megan Hoots
CLS Student Marshal: Aaron Nightingale
CLS Service Award: Jynelle Moyer
ECCE Reflection Award: Kaitlin Curry
The Department is pleased to announce the addition of new laboratory equipment and supplies:
- Gel system for blood bank
- Two double-headed microscopes
- Dozens of new mycology and parasitology slides
- Olympus camera to project microscope images to all students in lab
- BFT II coagulation analyzer