Both credit and non-credit programs are offered in a variety of liberal arts and sciences disciplines to meet the continuing education needs of adults and organizations. Often, these activities can help meet the requirements for personal or professional development, as well as licensure renewal.
Emiquon: Its People and Communities
The Emiquon site on the Illinois River floodplain has been inhabited for over 10,000 years. The 8 week class Emiquon: Its People and Communities will provide information about five unique communities and how they related to the land: Native Americans, European settlers, hunters and fishermen, farmers, and scientists and conservationists.
LNG 125: Spanish for Cultural Literacy Online
An 8-week interactive approach to the study of Spanish language and culture designed for those with at least one of the following needs:
- Preparing for business travel
- Planning a long-awaited vacation
- Teaching Spanish-speaking students
- Interested in studying language and culture
- Working with Spanish-speaking colleagues
- Click here to learn more >>