About the Program
This highly selective, rigorous leadership program recruitsoutstanding graduate students for a two-year developmentalfellowship at various Federal Agencies.
Who Should Apply?
Graduate students who will finish their degree during the periodSept. 1, 2011 – Aug. 31, 2012, Students pursuing the follow coursesof study should consider applying:
- Health/Medical Science Engineering
- Information Technology
- Business Administration
- Public Policy
- Human Resources
- Public Administration
- International Affairs/Policy
- Environmental Sciences Law
Benefits for Fellows
- Two-year paid fellowships
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 80 hours of training each year
- Potential accelerated promotions
For More Information
- More information on the Presidential Management Fellows program can be found at www.pmf.gov
- If you missed the UIS information session on Thursday, Sept. 8th, you can listen to the recorded session and download the PowerPoint presentation.
- Download the information sheet for UIS students.
If you have any questions or if you are interested in applyingfor the program but cannot attend this session, please contactProfessor Beverly Bunch in the Public Administration Department at217-206-6080 or email@example.com.