Join us for the the 2014 “Foot in the Door” Career Fair
Who Should Attend: Organizations recruiting students to fill Full-Time Positions, Part-Time Jobs, Internships, and Volunteer Opportunities!
- Get to know UIS Students and Alumni “up close and personal” by attending the Career Fair
- Great way to meet and find candidates to meet your recruitment initiatives
- Between 300 to 450 student, alumni and community members will be attending
When: Thursday, September 25, 2014 from 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. (10:00 a.m. set-up time)
Where: The Recreational Athletic Center (TRAC) on the UIS campus
How to Register: Visit our Foot in the Door Fair Registration Page for more information!
Registration Deadline: September 18, 2014
- First time fees have been required due the to increase cost for the venue and lunches
- For more details go the Foot in the Door Fair Registration Page Link?
Sponsored by: UIS Career Development Center
Can’t attend the event? Visit our homepage for information on recruitment opportunities and ways to partner with the UIS Career Development Center!
UIS Career Development Center