The Career Development Center at the University of Illinois at Springfield is pleased to announce the 2014 “Foot in the Door” Career Fair being held on Thursday, September 25, 2014 from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (12:00 p.m. – 2 p.m. for non-UIS students) in the Recreational Athletic Center (TRAC) on the UIS Campus. The “Foot in the Door” Career Fair is intended to provide employers an opportunity to gain visibility and make connections with UIS students and alumni. Use the Fair for your recruitment activities for a variety of career opportunities, including full-time positions, part-time jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities.
The “Foot in the Door” Career Fair will be marketed to all UIS students and alumni! In previous years, between 250 and 450 students have attended the event! All attending employers must have open full-time positions, part-time jobs, internships, or volunteer opportunities in order to register. We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity to consider UIS candidates for positions with your organization!
Easy Online Registration
Step 1: Register for CareerConnect
- Register for your free UIS CareerConnect account and become an Employer Partner. If you already have a UIS CareerConnect employer account, skip to step 2
- Complete the online registration form and select Submit
- When your account is approved, you will receive an email containing your username and password information
- You are now ready to Register for the Career Fair
Step 2: Register for the “Foot in the Door”Career Fair
- Login to your UIS CareerConnect employer account.
- Locate the Attend Events area on your home page (lower right-hand corner)
- Click on the link labeled, The Foot in the Door Fair 2014 is currently active. (If you do not see that link, contact the Career Development Center at (217) 206-6508
- Complete the online registration form
- You will receive an email confirmation when your registration has been completed
Individuals requesting disability related accommodations should contact the UIS Career Development Center.