For your day-to-day copying needs….convenience copiers are strategically located throughout campus
Copier access is granted to UIS departmental users via departmental credit copy card. To obtain a departmental copy card the designated fiscal officer must request, in writing, a card to be issued for a specific account. This request should be forwarded to the ID Center (PAC 108) at firstname.lastname@example.org. The departmental account is charged at the end of each month for the number of copies made by utilizing that specific card.
Sharp AR335 Value added cards are available for purchase in six locations on campus:
- Brookens Library (BRK), Level 2 Lobby
- Health Science Building near the Computer Lab (HSB 112)
- Student Life Building (SLB) next to the vending machines
- Lincoln Residence Hall (LRH) outside the vending lounge
- Bursar’s Office (PAC 184)
- University Hall (UHB) near the northeast entrance
Cards may be purchased for five dollars ($5). After the initial purchase, the value of the cards can be increased by increments of $1, $5, $10, and $20. The value added cards allow access to all copiers on campus.