Dr. Jorge Villegas
BUS Program chair
Associate Professor, Business Administration
Ph.D., University of Texas at Austin
- BUS 312 – Principles of Marketing,
- BUS 412 – Advertising
- BUS 411 – Consumer Behavior
BUS 512 – Marketing Management
- Lemanski, Jennifer and Jorge Villegas (in press), “Selling Health to the Distracted: Consumer Responses to Source Credibility and Ad Appeal Type in a Direct-to-Consumer Advertisement,” Health Marketing Quarterly 32(3).
- Cahyanto, Ignatius, Lori Pennington-Gray, Brij Thapa, Sivaramakrishnan Srinivasan, Jorge Villegas, Corene Matyas, and Spiro Kiousis (2013), “Understanding the Effects of Tourists’ Individual Characteristics in Hurricane Evacuation Choices,” Journal of Destination Management and Marketing. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jdmm.2013.10.003i
- Villegas, Jorge, Matyas, Corene, Srinivasan, Sivaramakrishnan, Cahyanto, Ignatius, Thapa, Brij, and Pennington-Gray, Lori (2013) “Cognitive and Affective Responses of Florida U.S. Tourists after Exposure to Hurricane Warning Messages,” Natural Hazards. (DOI) 10.1007/s11069-012-0119-3
- Graham, Amanda L., Ye Fang, Jose L. Moreno, Shawn Streiff, Jorge Villegas, Ricardo F. Munoz, Kenneth P. Tercyak, Jeanne S. Manderblatt, and Donna M. Valone (2012) “Impact and Costs of Online Advertising to Reach and Recruit Latino Smokers to an Internet Cessation Program,” Journal of Medical Internet Research. (DOI) 10.2196/jmir.2162.
- Valdez, Carlos, Jorge Villegas, and Evan Gallagher (2011), “Marketing’s Influence as an Antecedent of Differences of Sales-Marketing Thought Worlds in Mexican Companies,” International Business: Research, Teaching and Practice, 5(2), 48-59.
Phone: (217) 206-7927