Transfer Express Days
It just got easier to transfer to the University of Illinois Springfield. UIS offers Transfer Express Days for you to apply, be admitted, get advising about coursework, register for classes, and get your financial aid set! Students from area community colleges, other universities, and those who never finished college can get everything taken care of to start Fall 2013 – All in one visit! Our staff will be available to assist you 3:30 pm – 7:30 pm on Thursdays and 9 am – 1 pm on Saturdays.
The Office of Admissions is located in University Hall, South Entrance. Parking is available in Parking Lot G.
Bring your official sealed transcripts and $50 application fee (domestic) and talk to our advisors. Transfer Express Days begin April 27th!
See us on one of these dates!
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Thursday, August 8, 2013
Saturday, August 17, 2013
Requirements and Eligibility
- 2.00 cumulative transfer GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Must have 30 transfer hours by entry to UIS
- Must be applying for an on-campus program (online programs are not eligible)
- Must have 2012-2013 FAFSA filed – add our school code 009333 before your visit
- Must bring official final transcripts from all colleges/universities attended in a sealed envelope(s)
- Veterans or Active Duty Military – bring your DD-214 or Military ID for application fee waiver
View a map of Springfield with routes to UIS
View or download a UIS campus map Driving directions to UIS
View campus photos
View a video of our campus View an annotated Google Map
About Springfield, Illinois