Skip to main content
Admissions Staff Directory
- Noelle Bourne
My Hometown: Astoria, IL
UIS Admissions Counselor Noelle Bourne I graduated from:
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations
One of my more interesting jobs:
- Recruiting and managing Girl Scout troop leaders- although I was asked many times, this did not include camping or baking thin mints!
What is best about UIS?
- UIS is a state university with a private college feel. We are able to provide personalized attention to each and every student. Our campus is beautiful and we have excellent housing!
What I Like About Being an Admissions Counselor:
- I enjoy meeting with students and talking to them about what we have to offer as a university. I am an advocate of the small college experience and feel very passionate about sharing the benefits they will experience from attending a small university.
Don’t hesitate to contact me:
University of Illinois Springfield
One University Plaza
Springfield, Illinois 62703-5407
- © 2015 University of Illinois Springfield
Connect with us: