The campus of the University of Illinois Springfield is located on over 700 acres near Lake Springfield in the southeast portion of the capital city. The campus is easily accessed from Interstate 55, which runs in a north-south direction through the state of Illinois.
Campus Maps and Tours
- Overhead map of the campus
- Printable map of the campus (pdf)
- Driving directions to the campus
- Visitor and Residential Student Parking map
- Find Your Way Around UIS
UIS Aerial Tour
Float over the treetops for a birds-eye view of campus! Find your building or residence hall with this unique 360-degree aerial tour.
- View a layered OpenStreetMap
- View an annotated Google Map
- Zoomify the campus map
- Google Earth with campus buildings
- Global Experience Programs Google Map
- Volunteer Center Google Map
Find your classroom or meeting location on campus!
View floor plan directories for the following campus-wide building locations:
- Brookens Library Building – BRK (pdf – 4 levels)
- Business Services Building – BSB (pdf)
- Human Resources Building – HRB (pdf)
- Health and Sciences Building – HSB (pdf – 3 levels)
- Public Affairs Center – PAC (pdf – 5 levels)
- Student Affairs Building – SAB (pdf)
- Student Life Building – SLB (pdf)
- The Recreation and Athletics Center – TRAC (pdf)
- University Hall Building – UHB (pdf – 4 levels)
- Visual and Performing Arts Building – VPA (pdf)
- WUIS Building – WUIS (pdf)
Note: The lower-level of Public Affairs Center has an ATM near the front entrance.
- Map of Springfield, Illinois
- Map of the State of Illinois
- View UIS from Mapquest
- See below to view UIS from Google Maps: