- Innocence Project
Illinois Innocence Project
Illinois Innocence Project Fund
Peggy Jo Jackson
The Illinois Innocence Project celebrated the clemency of Peggy Jo Jackson who had been wrongfully imprisoned for over 26 years.
Anthony Murray Release
The Illinois Innocence Project celebrated the release of Anthony Murray who had been wrongfully imprisoned for over 14 years.
- Illinois man pleads no contest in fatal stabbing, will leave prison after 14 years
- Innocent, but still guilty
- Innocence Project helps free Chicago man
- UIS Illinois Innocence Project helps innocent man gain freedom in Marion County case
- IL Innocence Project Helps Free Man Accused In Marion County Murder
- Rejecting the Innocent
A Special Message About Anthony Murray
Our Executive Director, John Hanlon, was published in the Chicago Tribune sharing the difficulties in finding employment for those with a prior conviction, including our client Anthony Murray. We are asking our supporters who have Chicago-area contacts to help Anthony find a job in or near Chicago (preferably south side) so that he may rebuild his life after wrongful imprisonment. Please click the image below to read the letter from Mr. Hanlon. Please contact us by email if you are able to help. Thank you!