text | C U home
Upcoming Events & Deadlines
- Jan 7: Spring classes begin
- Jan 13: Last day to register or add a class
- Jan 19: Martin Luther King Jr. holiday
- Jan 21: Last day to drop a class or withdraw without a W
- Jan 28: Last day to order diploma for May commencement
- Feb 27: Last day for instructors to issue midterm grades
- Mar 13: Last day to drop or withdraw without final grades
- Mar 16-20: Spring break
- Mar 30: Registration for fall term begins
- April 4-11: Honors and Awards Week
- April 27-May 1: Examinations
- May 8: Graduation
Information About Late Grade Entry and Grade Corrections
- If a grade was not entered by the published deadlines, a grade of NG (No Grade) was assigned. The
Late Grade Form must be used to submit the grade after that time.
- For grades that were entered but need to be changed, a Grade Change Form must be obtained in Enrolled Student Services, 104 Sikes Hall.
Registrar Index: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
The iROAR system is available for faculty, staff and students to manage classes, enter grades, pay tuition fees, check financial aid, apply for graduation, all things related to registration and more. Internet Explorer 11 is not compatible with iROAR. If you experience problems, please try another browser. If you continue to have problems, send a screen shot of the error to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clemson, SC 29634
Copyright © 2013 Clemson University, Clemson, SC. All rights reserved.