text ▪ C U home
Upcoming Events & Deadlines
- Sept 8: Last day to order diploma for December commencement
- Oct 9: Last day for instructors to issue midterm grades for fall term
- Oct 12-13: Fall break
- Oct 27: Last day to drop or withdraw without final grades for fall term
- Nov 2: Registration for spring term begins
- Nov 25-27: Thanksgiving holidays
- Dec 7-11: Examinations
- Dec 17: Graduation
Information About Late Grade Entry and Grade Corrections
- If a grade was not entered by the published deadlines, a grade of NG (No Grade) was assigned. A Grade Correction in iROAR must be completed to submit the grade after that time. See Grade Corrections.
- For grades that were entered but need to be changed, a Grade Correction in iROAR must be submitted to have the grade changed. See Grade Corrections.
Registrar Index: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
The iROAR system is available for faculty, staff and students to manage classes, enter grades, pay tuition fees, check financial aid, apply for graduation, all things related to registration and more. iROAR may not be compatible with some browsers. If you experience problems, please try another browser. If you continue to have problems, send a screen shot of the error to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clemson, SC 29634
Copyright © 2015 Clemson University, Clemson, SC. All rights reserved.