Fit us in your schedule and find out how we can help you shape up at an affordable price.
Students can take advantage of the College's Fitness Center for leisure time recreational activities. A variety of intramural sports, physical fitness and aerobic courses are available through the center, which includes:
- Treadmill Workout - The South Suburban College Fitness Center includes state-of-the-art equipment and individualized workout programs.
- Weight Room - The SSC Weight Room houses state-of-the-art Badger Magnum fitness equipment.
- Fieldhouse - The newly renovated fieldhouse at SSC can be the perfect place for an informal practice for basketball, volleyball or just running laps around the track.
FITNESS CENTER RULES:
- Everyone must show SSC school I.D.
- No street clothing, blue jeans, above the waist T-shirts, sandals and flip flops. You must have GYM ATTIRE!
- Coats and all bags must be put in locker.
- Wipe off shoes if soiled or wet before entering the Fitness Center.
- No food allowed and no drinks on TREADMILLS!
|Fall 2014 Hours:|
|Fitness Center Open Hours (non-credit)|
|Mondays & Wednesdays||7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
|Tuesdays & Thursdays||7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
|Fridays||7:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.|
|Closed Saturdays & Sundays|
|Evening Hours (Staff and Faculty Only)|
|Mondays & Wednesdays||5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Tuesdays & Thursdays||4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Weight Room (non-credit)|
|Contact Joe Gillie at (708) 596-2000 x 2515|
Register now for PE 100, 101, 200, or 201. After completing three mandatory classes, you can work out at your own convenience.