Please note: UA is currently shifting the delivery location for packages addressed to on-campus residents to another location for Fall 2013. Please check back for updated information in May.
For the safety and security of HRC residents, mail and packages are not delivered directly to the residence halls. All deliveries are made to the Paty Package Center located on the 1st Floor of Paty Hall.
Things to remember when sending a package to campus:
- Use only UPS, FedEx or DHL. *(Please see information below regarding items sent via the Postal Service)
- Address packages to:
Student Name/Residence Hall (e.g., Jane Smith/Tutwiler Hall)
C/o Paty Hall, Package Delivery Center
210 McCorvey Dr.
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Clearly indicate recipient's phone number and campus email address on the outside of the package.
- Include only shelf stable, non-perishable items. No fresh flowers or gift baskets will be accepted.
If you receive a package:
- You will receive an email or phone notification upon package arrival
- Pick up packages in Paty Hall, Monday-Friday, 9AM - Noon & 1PM - 5PM
(Closed Noon - 1pm for receiving/processing)
- In order to pick up your package, you must bring a picture ID
Contact Information & Directions:
Phone Number - (205) 348-7794
Email Address - firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Information regarding items sent through the Postal Service
Packages sent via the United States Postal Service (USPS) must be sent to the student's post office box in the Ferguson Center. The Postal Service does not deliver to the Paty Package Center. Students can rent a post office box by visiting the on-campus Post Office located in the 1st Floor of the Ferguson Center.
When sending a package to a student's post office box, the address should include the following information:
P.O. Box 86______ (this is the student's post office box number)
Tuscaloosa, AL 35486