The Faculty Resource Center provides faculty development and support for instructional technologies to enhance teaching and learning.
Instructional Technologies Include:
- Learning Management System- Blackboard
- Lecture Capture- Tegrity
- Web Conferencing- Blackboard Collaborate
- Clicker and Mobile Responseware Polling- Turning Technologies
- Plagiarism Prevention and Online Paper Grading- Turnitin
- Exam Security- Respondus LockDown Browser
- Test Format Conversion and Management-Respondus Campus-wide
- Messaging- Blackboard IM
- Secure File Sharing- UA+Box
- Coming Soon-Interactive conversations with voice, video, text, and more-VoiceThread
Great workshops in April. Join us to learn about VoiceThread, discover how to create courses using Universal Design for Learning, and more.
The Faculty Resource Center is located in Gordon Palmer Hall on Hackberry Lane. The easiest access is through the glass doors facing the large parking lot and the round biology building. Take the elevator to the 2nd floor and look for room A203 through the glass doors to your left. Many of the FRC workshops are held in room A232 Gordon Palmer. Directions to our workshop location (video).