The benefits of a web site. Without the cost.
FOUNDATION WEBSITES — FREE WEB SITES FOR FOUNDATIONS
Back in 1996, we recognized the importance of a strong web presence. So we began offering free sites, which we call Foundation Folders; a service we continue to offer today. Grantmakers who use it find they receive a higher caliber of proposals and fulfill fewer information requests by mail, which saves them a good deal of effort and expense. Unique advantages of a Foundation Website include:
- Substantial savings in time and budget dollars.
- An easy way to share the impact of your work.
- Free maintenance and technical support.
- Unparalleled personal service.
- The expertise and experience of Foundation Center web developers.
We also offer a premium level of web site development and hosting for a nominal fee. It includes your own domain name, site usage reports, and a password-protected area.
LEARN MORE ABOUT FOUNDATION WEBSITES:
- Visit: foundationcenter.org/knowledgeservices/websites/
- Or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org