http://flux.cs.queensu.ca/news/files/2012/05/Flat-Top-Mining-Screen.jpg The Queen’s School of Computing Telecommunications Research Laboratory (Dr. Hossam Hassanein, Director) was featured in the Edmonton Journal on May 22. The article describes how members of the lab have implemented a network of sensors and smartphones to monitor Syncrude Canada’s tungsten-topped vibrating screens.
- Queen’s School of Computing PhD candidate Amal Khalil wins Silver Medal!
- Synbiota biohacking kits let you do genetic engineering at home
- 2015-2016 Queen’s School of Computing Newsletter is Unveiled!
- School Alum Mark Stavely to speak….
- Two School of Computing Courses received accreditation – reviewed by the (CIPS)!
- Dr. Qingling Duan in the News!
- Wendy Powley is in the news!
- Congratulations to Dr. Hossam Hassanein!