http://flux.cs.queensu.ca/news/files/2012/05/Flat-Top-Mining-Screen.jpg The Queen’s School of Computing Telecommunications Research Laboratory (Dr. Hossam Hassanein, Director) was featured in the Edmonton Journal on May 22. The article describes how members of the lab have implemented a network of sensors and smartphones to monitor Syncrude Canada’s tungsten-topped vibrating screens.
- David Skillicorn in the News!
- Walkly Team on to the Microsoft Imagine Cup World Finals!
- Ahmed Hassan named Outstanding Young Computer Science Researcher
- Congratulations on the Retirement of Professor Bob Tennent!
- Tamas Ungi Receives Best Paper Award!
- Congratulations to our newest Professors
- David Skillicorn
- Chloe DesRoche