http://flux.cs.queensu.ca/news/files/2012/05/Flat-Top-Mining-Screen.jpg The Queen’s School of Computing Telecommunications Research Laboratory (Dr. Hossam Hassanein, Director) was featured in the Edmonton Journal on May 22. The article describes how members of the lab have implemented a network of sensors and smartphones to monitor Syncrude Canada’s tungsten-topped vibrating screens.
- Randy Ellis ~ In the News!
- David Skillicorn in the News!
- QSC undergraduates shine at Canadian Undergraduate Conference on Healthcare!
- BitDrones impresses at ACM Conference!
- Fall Preview – Volunteers Zac Baum and Vinyas Harish in the news!
- Roel Vertegaal is in the News!
- School of Computing Programs receive CIPS accreditation (updated)
- Another PerkLab triumph!